CAS Centennial and Annual Meeting Recordings
Missed the CAS Centennial and Annual Meeting in New York? You still have a chance to view the tremendous content through the University of CAS (UCAS).
Recordings are available with some of the top rated sessions at the Centennial, such as:
- C-6: Capital Adequacy, Capital Allocation and Risk Pricing – The Current State of Play
- C-21: Hydrofracking: Risks and Rewards
- C-30: Outlook for the PC Industry
- C-36: The Role of Government Insurance Programs in Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- C-40: Trends in Insurance M&A – Reading the Tea Leaves
Purchase all of the 2014 Annual Meeting Recordings (27 in total) for the low price of $99. View and purchase recordings now!
Visit the University of CAS to learn more. At UCAS, education is just a click away!