Centennial Partners Benefits Overview
The cost to participate as a Centennial Partner is $20,000 per year. Because the benefits will span over two years, the Centennial Partner level is a two-year commitment.
The Centennial level will be reserved for a limited number of Partners. With only six Partners accepted at this level, this is an exclusive opportunity for the unique exposures afforded by the CAS Centennial Celebration and related activities.
The Partner Program will continue to work as it does today: Partners may use the amount pledged on a wide variety of sponsor, exhibitor, and advertising opportunities throughout the year.
CAS Centennial Partners also receive exclusive benefits. The full range of special benefits provided is still under development, but may include:
- Priority selection of individual sponsor opportunities associated with the CAS Centennial, including special one time items like the CAS Museum, Centennial Gala Dinner, and an online historical photo gallery.
- Priority placement in the Centennial Celebration exhibit hall.
- A number of complimentary registrations for the CAS Centennial Celebration.
- Complimentary promotional handout included in registration material at the CAS Centennial Celebration.
- Recognition as a Centennial Partner with your logo and link to your site on the special CAS Centennial website home page and CAS website home page, providing immediate exposure and recognition by web site visitors.
- Recognition in Centennial Gala Dinner menu/program.
- Priority seating at Centennial Gala Dinner.
- Recognition on banners at the CAS Centennial Celebration.
- Special recognition and acknowledgements in other CAS Centennial collateral materials, such as the registration brochure.
- Continued recognition beyond the Centennial Celebration as the CAS looks back on the event through newsletter articles and features.
Begin making plans today to take advantage of this special program.